Sunday, January 11, 2009

vera wang and free espresso and dog

I heard a quote the other day. And I saw a quote this morning, both pretty funny.

Kate Hudson (in her movie) was being sabatoged by her bestfriend to gain weight before her wedding. She goes in to try on her dress and she can't fit into it. Her fiance tells her, "Just get it altered!" Kate replies, "You don't alter Vera Wang, you alter yourself to fit Vera!" I definitely had to pause and have some lol time for me when I heard that.

Then this morning I was at Starbucks getting my Grande Chai Tea Soy Milk Latte. As I waited for it (which they were actually surprisingly fast!) I read the sign in front of me: "Unnaccompanied Children will get free espresso and a free dog." How nice of them! Free espresso for their children haha.

1 comment:

JessicaCaye said...

hahaha thats hilarious. its like my mom's worst nightmare.