Saturday, December 13, 2008

High School Homecoming

Has anyone gone back for their high school homecoming before? If you haven't, I would suggest you do. It was a ton of fun! A couple of my friends and I walked around the halls and peeked in classrooms, and it was like 13 years of my life flashed before my eyes. It was awesome! I went to a Christian school so I was in the same big building for 13 years straight. I had Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd... 7th, 8th... all the way to senior year. I love all of those memories that I forgot about. We even went into the girl's locker room to see if it still smelled the same haha.

I love high school basketball. I love the squeak on the floors. We creamed the other team too! We beat them by 45 points. That is crazy. 33 to 78 I think. I went to the Metamora vs. Washington high school basketball game last Tuesday too. I'm really getting into the basketball lately!

1 comment:

JessicaCaye said...

jodi. you have seriously slacked on blogging. please get back on that. thanks.