Sunday, February 22, 2009

goodbye my little netflixes

I just ended my membership with Netflix today. It was kind of sad, I looked at the payment history of my account, and I have had Netflix since April of 2006. That seems like a long time. I've had some good times with Netflix. Gone are those good times. I just don't have time for movies or TV anymore.

I received a goodbye email, which was sweet of them :)
"We hope you enjoyed the service and will consider returning some day.-Your friends at Netflix"

They called themselves my friends, now that is clever.

2 comments:

JessicaCaye said...

haha oh man, no more math movies mysteriously appearing in the mailbox.... goodbye netflix friends.

Joberhamlincolm said...

I did not have that many math movies! I did netflix the Numbers season a lot.