Friday, February 13, 2009

my frown

They say that it takes more muscle to frown than to smile. I don't think I ever frown. There are of course times when I am not smiling, but frowning takes some serious effort. You actually have to push your cheeks to go downward and the lower lip has to pucker a little. It's difficult to do.

Last weekend, it was a rare day because I actually went to an instant frown...

Last Saturday I was eating Chinese. At the end of the meal I got the Chinese treat... a fortune cookie. I didn't want mine because I was telling mom that I heard they were bad for you and I don't even like them anyways. She tells me to at least open it to see the fortune. Now that's the fun part! So I open the wrapper, crack open the cookie, look in the cookie... instant frown. Literally I felt my face change to a frown. There was no fortune in my fortune cookie.

Next time maybe I'll think twice about opening it. Don't want to bring on a frown.

1 comment:

Chris Clark said...

You're right Jodi, you don't really have a frown. It's more like a scrunch with pursed lips... Cute, but definitely not a frown.