Sunday, November 2, 2008

Aaron's aka Errands

Missy reminded me of this story of when I was little and I never posted it.

When I was little, little like before you go to Kindergarten little, I don't remember much of what my days consisted of; but I do not I went to do some "Aaron's" a LOT. Practically every day mom would say,"Jodi, we've got to go out and do some Aaron's." I would get in the car and we went to the grocery store, library, KMart, or whatever was on her list of things to do. So we did "Aaron's."

I finally went to Kindergarten, made some friends; and one day I was at a friend's house on a Saturday afternoon. I'm guessing I was either at Shelley Russell's or Summer Belsly's house. The mom said that we had to get in the car to do some errands. I was astonished and said, "What? My family does Aaron's too! Don't you go do Belsly's not Aaron's?!"

So that was the day I finally figured out that ALL families do "Aaron's" aka ERRANDS.

No comments: