Tuesday, November 4, 2008

random bike guy on highway

I was driving to work this morning and there was this guy. He was in the middle of the highway. All he was doing was trying to get to the other side of the 4 lane road. But there was a slight problem. You know those huge cement blocks that divide roads for construction? This guy was in the middle of the highway with maybe a foot between the lane and the cement barricade and he was trying to hurdle the cement block with his bike in his arms.


I drove past and looked in my rearview mirror to see how his progress was doing. He was still trying to leap over on his stomach on the top of the cement block and throw the bike over as well. Then I look farther behind me in my rearview mirror and the cement block divider stopped maybe 30 feet behind this guy who was trying to hurdle him and his bike over it. "Just walk a few more steps dude and you could have sauntered right to the other side of the highway with ease!"

Wow. I hope he finally got across safely.

No comments: