Saturday, November 1, 2008

he's in love with me haha

So there's this guy at the halloween party I just came home from. He had a dart gun. Everyone once in a while it would boing me in the head or hit my braids or something. I would glare at him and throw the dart back at him. Then he walked over and gave me bubbles once. I think he even tried to talk to me with very little success. So it turns out an hour or so later my friend's husband says to me that this guy who is throwing darts at me told him that he was in love with Pippi! haha. He's in love with Pippi and he's throwing darts at her and blowing bubbles in her face. Don't tell mr. blue pants this, but he has no chance. I don't like that. I don't like darts thrown at my face. He must have fallen in love with me when I was on the stage singing with the band in a microphone "The Monster Mash." And then of course there's this other guy who was sits next to me at the fire. I said, "Don't you just love fires?!" He said, "I love getting drunk!" I got up and left without even answering. I wish every guy was that apparent about what they love. So we have a love of darts, love of pippi, and love of getting drunk. wow.

btw... the party setting was amazing. I pulled up and immediately thought everything was awesome. The garage had tables with candles. The house had the restrooms. There was a band in the barn with tables. Crockpots of food in the back of the barn: dip, cheese balls, chili, tortellini dip, cookies, hot wings, and i'm sure i'm forgetting other stuff. then outside of the barn was a 5' x 5' firepit. It was definitely blazin'. I felt like a rotisseurie chicken because it was so hot. I would go in circles every 30 seconds to warm all sides of me. I told my friend Jess that if I could just pick my top favorite 50 to 100 people this party would be unfreakinbelievable. Maybe that's what my wedding will be like. I will have a big bonfire and a barn band. Then everyone could stay in a big cabin. with all of my favorite people...that sounds like fun to me.

woah. i just took my pippy braids out and my head sure does feel better now.

3 comments:

JessicaCaye said...

i just watched "the pick up artist" on VH1... those dudes sound like some of mystery's pupils. haha they need mystery in their ear with a microphone. darts do not equal attractive.

JessicaCaye said...

i just watched "the pick up artist" on VH1... those dudes sound like some of mystery's pupils. haha they need mystery in their ear with a microphone. darts do not equal attractive.

Joberhamlincolm said...

They do need the pick up artist in their ear. I loved how he would talk to them in their ear. totally agree. Darts and "I love gettin' drunk!" does not get a girl haha. I would rather them just show me right away what they are really like though!