Tuesday, November 11, 2008

don't you just love randomness?

Our moment in Chicago was beyond random and Sunday. So I get to see Missy on Saturday after the Ohio State game in Chicago. Of course what did we do all night? Dance in our friend's apartment, duh! That's what girls do in apartments, dance! Saturday was fun.

Then on Sunday morning Missy wakes me up while I was sleeping on the couch a little before 8 am and says, "I've got your whole day already planned for you!" I said, "Good." I was glad, but I probably didn't sound so thrilled that early in the morning.

Once we were ready we started on my day's plans. We picked up Angie from the Midway airport. She hopped in and it was a nostalgic moment for sure. It was weird to have three Nashvillians all of a sudden in one car in Chicago. I dropped them off at the Bears game. Turned around and headed to H & M. The moment was fleating but fun.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I want to go back RIGHT NOW! I mean SO RANDOM and that is why it's in one of my top Jodi moments ever :) xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I loved that moment! What a perfect weekend for this girl!