Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What would it be like?....

The new Congressman for Illinois is an energetic guy from Peoria who is my age. The youngest Congressman in the United States.. Aaron Schock. (Check out his campaigning website... http://www.aaronschock.com/index.html )

With the whole election day coming up and going to his party tonight, of course being a girl, I get all carried away with my thoughts, "Hmm... so if we get married, and then he becomes President, that means... I would be the First Lady!!" It's of course ridiculous, but it just made me wonder, "What would it be like if I was the First Lady?" My parents actually always said that my sister would be a good First Lady. I think I would be a pretty darn good one. I could tour and speak at schools. I could be an inspirational speaker.

What would it be like...

It's still okay to daydream as an adult, right?

5 comments:

JessicaCaye said...

holy cow this guy is CUTE! find him. one of us needs to marry him!

Joberhamlincolm said...

He is cute. He's friends with all of my friends and I've met him before so there's a chance :)

thejohndmerrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thejohndmerrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thejohndmerrick said...

i keep messing up my post...here's what i've been trying to write:

if you two got married and he took your last name, he'd be aaron aaron