Sunday, September 21, 2008

computer games

Here's something that maybe no one knows I do almost every week for the past 3 years, and I wish I did every day... I play tetris on my computer. Well Missy and Jess may know because they may have seen me do it at my desk. I'm not that good, I think the highest I've gotten is about 25,000 points. It is so addicting though. I make those silly noises like, "aheheheh." "ugh." "joooodi!" "why did you do that?" then of course my back and neck always kill at the end of it because i haven't moved my head an inch because you have to concentrate so hard on what you are going to do with that next tetris piece. ooh! I have a game that is so cool. I'll find it tomorrow and then add it. it's a really cool brain teaser game. I love any kind of puzzle thing. I did an entire puzzle last Sunday in one day. pretty good.

2 comments:

JessicaCaye said...

fun fact about jessica - i have NEVER finished a whole crossword puzzle. isnt that crazy!? also, i used to play the best computer game ever, but i forgot the name of it! darn!

Joberhamlincolm said...

Jess, I finished ONE crossword before. I think I laminated or scrapbooked it. I couldn't believe I actually finished it.