Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the fat boy and the "flower of youth"

Who saw Warren Sapp on Dancing with the Stars? funniest thing i've seen in a while. This guy is a 300 lb. football player who is dancing the quick step with a 120 lb. girl. Picture a Great Dane with a poodle or a Rhino with a flamingo. Then picture this Rhino actually moving his feet as fast as the flamingo and flinging the pink thing around like it's nothing but a feather. Go Great Dane Rhino! You've got my vote.

Then there is this Cody kid- the exact opposite of Warren. Right when he came on the screen my mom says, "what is he, a highschool musical weirdo?!" The judge called him "the flower of youth." I'm still not sure who he is. Does anyone?! Cody is his name, and he says he's "super excited." haha.

My mom just said again, "Whoo iiis he?!"





i love sprinklers.

5 comments:

JessicaCaye said...

"I love sprinklers" ? me too. but why on this post. lol love it jodi.

Joberhamlincolm said...

woops. I totally did not mean to write that in it. i was just thinking about sprinklers when i was running last night.

The Redouteys said...

Guess I'll have to watch Dancing with the Stars to see who you are talking about. Sounds hilarious!

JessicaCaye said...

post againnnnn i need your blog in my life!

Unknown said...

Jodi,

Cody is on the Hannah Montanna show. He is her love interest. Ask me anything, I am a Dancing with the Stars fanatic! And Warren Sap has my vote too!