Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a girl that deserves her own blog all on her own.

I have another girl who constantly constantly constantly wants your attention. I could probably tell several stories about .along with all of this... she always wants to show your her pet rock who talks, in the middle of math she'll want to go to the computer and work on her newsletter, in the middle of spelling, reading, science, read-aloud.. anytime really she'll want to go to the bathroom, in the middle of social studies she'll feel like she is going to throw up, in the middle of science she'll want to go copy her newsletter, in the middle or reading she'll want me to get yarn out, in the middle of who knows what she'll want to show me something she brought from home, in the middle of math she'll want to tell me that we won't be needing our folders in music today, right before lunch she'll want to call her mom because she is still going to throw up, in the morning she'll want to tell me about her rock collection or the locker she made, during reading groups she wants to show me her Pippi Longstocking and friends popsicle sticks she has made and if I think there hair is the right color, She burns wood chips outside with her magnifying glass, she won't leave school just in case we will be watching Bill Nye the Science Guy, at the end of the day she'll want to show me her new book and she'll want to do ANYTHING to get an Aaron's Allowance.
You may think I'm joking or exaggerating, but this all happened today, and I don't even have a good enough memory to actually remember everything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jodi, what is in the water in Peoria, IL! I cant believe all of these stories are ture! but I love to read them.