Wednesday, October 22, 2008

aerobic class

I would just love to know what people think about when they do those aerobic workout classes. Yesterday I went to this crazy class at the riverplex that I don't remember the name to, Turbo Attack maybe? Anyways, 35 minutes after you have used up every ounce of energy you thought you had, the muscle woman leading us tells us we have the hardest part coming for the next 20 minutes. At that point is when I wonder what people are thinking. I muster up the weirdest situations in my head just to get myself to kick as high as I can, to keep jumping when they tell you to jump. I visualize someone in front of me that I have to kick his face off or that I'm filming in an action movie or that if I just jump a little higher this one last time I will win some huge award. What are these other people thinking about? Their grocery lists? That they might die that second? Maybe they are thinking about nothing. who knows. I know what I think about.

3 comments:

JessicaCaye said...

I used to take this kickboxing class with all the Colts cheerleaders and all I could think about was... wow, i am going to have to take 2,000 more classes than these girls to ever be as skinny as they are... just keep kickin...haha

Joberhamlincolm said...

When I'm at Walmart or when I'm basically anywhere around town it makes me think I'm so fit when I compare myself to the people walking around. Then, I go to the gym. Look around me and all of a sudden I don't feel so fit anymore.

Matt said...

Jodi, that should make sense to you....wouldn't you think that the average Walmart shopper may not be able to afford a gym membership!