Wednesday, October 8, 2008

birthday gifts

Yesterday one of my kids wanted to give me my birthday gift soo bad. She kept saying, "Can I pleeease give you your birthday gift?! I got you the coolest gift ever. You're going to love it." Finally after school I told her she could give it to me a day early. She runs over and gets it from her desk and makes me close my eyes and open my hand. Well I trust her for some reason not to do anything mean to me when my eyes are closed so I open my hand. She puts it in and tells me to look... It was a rock.

Now I know that came from the heart, (It was actually a rock shaped heart haha.) but seriously. I think this might be one of the things I miss from my old school. Last year, I got a Visa card for $200! Holy cow is all I said when I got that moulah. I used that money right up on a couple's massage.

Even thought I only have hand soap and twizzlers (I hate twizzlers) on my desk right now, I know they really like me.

No comments: