Saturday, October 11, 2008

a gray rampage

I don't know what got into me this morning. It all started with a $15 Target gift card.

Gift cards are the devil. I spent 125$ when I was only supposed to spend 15$. I was going to get candy for my kids and maybe something for my halloween costume. I did that. Then I found these adorable gray sneakers. Right then was when my gray rampage started. I went to the woman's section and literally tried on 18 different items that could go with these sneakers. I bought a couple things, but I thought I could do better. Then I went to Macy's with a 10$ gift card. I bought something else that was gray. Then I went to gap and bought 2 more gray things.

I crossed "get candy" off my list. But then added... return some of the gray stuff and return something else at Target and rebuy it because I actually forgot to use my gift card when I checked out.

i'm leaving to go hiking now. i'm going to wear nothing gray for now.

2 comments:

JessicaCaye said...

did you get your birthday card yet?! you need to buy some cute mustard yellow accessories to go with all that gray :)

Joberhamlincolm said...

you LOVE mustard yellow. i didn't get my birthday card. i'm positive it won't beat the one i got you last year.
"mmm.... you smell like fresh baked cookies..."