Wednesday, October 8, 2008

reliving life

I was just thinking about this yesterday when Matt and I were talking about how awesome Saturday's game was. I said, "I wish we could do the whole thing over again!"

Seriously, WHAT IF... you could relive things over again? If I could just pick and choose days I have had and consolidate them into 365.25 days and make that the year I just relive over and over again that would be pretty awesome. The only bad thing is that what if better days are to come? Then I would be living a "perfect" year over and over, but it is actually just ho hum compared to what I would have had if I just kept on living in the present. Maybe the day before I die God will tell me, "Jodi, your life has come to an end so now you can finally pick your favorite 265.25 days of your life and relive them this next year before you come to heaven."

Maybe I should number from 1 to 365 and start jotting down the days I would like to repeat, then by the time I die I will have my days all recorded and ready.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the question is.... would that Saturday of the Auburn game make 365?

Unknown said...

OUr Party Bus night would definitley be in my top 365!